Curavi Health is always looking for passionate, dedicated team members who can help us transform care in nursing homes through telemedicine.
If you don’t see a role that aligns with your experience, please submit the contact form to talk to a recruiter about potential opportunities.
Help Desk Analyst, Intermediate
Provide day to day customer support to University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Health System (UPMC) end users accessing the UPMC network, standard software and standard devices. Assist senior Help Desk Support Analysts with the day to day operations of the ISD Help Desk and customer support activities. Provide basic direction to Help Desk Support Analyst – Associate staff. May work on small projects in addition to providing support services. Possess the ability to use ACD call system, call recording software, resources for end user request resolution, and to follow appropriate escalation procedures. Possess a working knowledge of UPMC standard computers, software and hardware devices.
- Hours: 25-30 hours per week
- Shifts: 6pm-midnight, 3-5 days a week. Will need to be on call from midnight-8am after 6pm-midnight shift
*Must be available to work some Saturdays and Sundays 8am-2pm
- Ability to use the Freshdesk phone system. Ability to communicate clearly over the phone to end users.
- Act as a project lead for small projects assigned by the Help Desk Supervisor or Manager, User Support, as required.
- Assist with the implementation of the Curavi Disaster Recovery Plan, as needed.
- Assist with the maintenance of the Curavi SharePoint site, including providing training, adjusting permissions, user creation. Notify the IT Manager, User Support, if any problems are identified, as necessary.
- Attend and participate in all Curavi Help Desk meetings, as required.
- Business Partnership – Interfaces with business partners to help identify issues and resolve problems. Analyzes business requests for feasibility review, including initial cost/benefit analysis; prioritizes requests and conducts capacity planning.
- Coordinate and manage the Curavi Help Desk email request queue to comply with service delivery and service levels, as necessary.
- Generate reports for service level tracking, as required.
- Highly motivated to apply process improvement, and to increase product and service quality to achieve business objectives.
- Immediately notify the Curavi IT Manager and staff if the phone queues wait time raises above service level, as necessary.
- Maintain a working knowledge of computer technology, network systems, standard software, CuraviCare, and the Curavi Carts, acts as a resource of technical information to the Curavi end user community. Attend training, as assigned.
- Monitor system wide issues and Cart statuses, works with the CURAVI IT Manager, and CTO in providing timely notification of problem occurrence, updates, and resolution as required.
- Monitor the Freshdesk phone queue to ensure timely retrieval of end user requests.
- Problem Resolution – Resolves most common and many moderately complex to complex problems/issues/opportunities. Responds to unfamiliar, undefined, unexpected or unstable situations with the professionally-prescribed standard response.
- Project Management – Works with project manager to define tasks and create team work plans with moderate supervision. Delegates work to others and monitors progress. Identifies issues affecting work progress and recommends solutions. Communicates schedule variances and potential scope changes in status reports. Controls project costs, communicating any project-related expenses and recommends ways to control costs.
- Provide Level 1 support services for end user requests, including troubleshoot activities and advocacy for the end user. Escalate end user requests to the appropriate support group, as necessary.
- Provide service to Curavi client community, Curavi employees, Curavi and BYOP providers while protecting the integrity and confidentiality of all data and information through physical and electronic measures.
- Record end user requests in the Incident Tracking System Freshdesk. Follow Curavi Help Desk procedures for recording and managing requests in the Freshdesk Incident Tracking System.
4 year academic degree includes courses in computer programming, systems analysis, system development, or systems engineering OR has acquired Core IT skills and knowledge via practical experience. Demonstrate thorough understanding of the fundamental tools and concepts of one of the information technology professional disciplines (i.e., Applications, Business Analysis, Customer Service, Data, Networking, Operations, Security, Systems Engineering, etc.) and applies that understanding to make independent practical contributions to IT work within a particular UPMC department or function. Meet IT Career Level Criteria for Individual/Team Contributors outlined in the Universal Criteria Leveling Guide. Additionally, this position may be required to maintain a stand by status as part of a rotation within the team. This requires 24 hours per day, 7 days per week availability during the stand by period. The frequency varies based upon the number of colleagues in the rotation.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
UPMC is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Under direction of a registered nurse, provides education and product development initiatives for Curavi Health within the scope of the Practical Nurse Act of Pennsylvania. The LPN, in collaboration with other members of the Curavi team, applies expert knowledge and skills to provide the educational support needed to achieve quality outcomes. The LPN provides seamless support to Curavi�s customers through installation, training, and on-going use. While Curavi’s headquarters is located in Pittsburgh, this role will primarily provide support to Eastern Pennsylvania.
- Constructively receives feedback and direction.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of Curavi telemedicine equipment, specialized clinical equipment, and accessories (Curavi Products) and is able to train end user on proper operation in order to facilitate successful clinical consultations. Uses available Curavi tools and resources when training. Demonstrates the ability to troubleshoot computer problems or notify the appropriate person when problems occur.
- Ensures nurses, physicians and CRNP/PAs are trained in the use of Curavi Products, utilizing available resources. Responds to training needs in a timely manner. Collaborates with and receives direction from the Director of Business Development and Healthcare Policy on training, education, and operation issues. Active participant in Customer workflow assessments. i.e. Skilled Nursing Facility Responsible for consult volume and product utilization by end users. Performs work in a timely and productive manner and meets defined deadlines.
- Establishes appropriate and effective communication strategies. Establishes professional and respectful interpersonal relationships.
- Organizes training programs and provides training of Curavi Products to end users based upon end user and organizational needs. Develops and delivers population specific learning, and evaluates training outcomes. Conducts ongoing training needs assessments of Curavi end users. Participates in performance assessment and improvement initiatives on the identification, design, testing, and evaluation of Curavi Products. Objectively observes and educates end users utilizing unit rounds and virtual interactions to identify ongoing educational needs regarding clinical issues related to telemedicine consults, product utilization, and software application upgrades. Prioritizes issues and reports them accordingly. Tracks issues and works to improve processes, efficiency, and utilization of Curavi Products. Makes recommendations for training, education, and product improvements.
- Participate in workgroups when needed. Takes action to improve knowledge, skills and performance based on feedback or on self-identified developmental needs. Prior to performing new or challenging skills, requests assistance and reviews relevant policies and procedures and educational materials. Maintains a clean professional appearance, demonstrates personal dignity, and a positive attitude. Promotes a positive team atmosphere, pro-actively identifying areas of success and opportunities for improvement that can assist with team growth and development.
- Performs assigned work in a timely and productive manner. Strictly adheres to all policies and practices relative to resident care and facility-related information. Complies with safety policies and procedures including standard precautions.
- Requests assistance to help in planning and prioritizing activities as needed. Is knowledgeable on the signs and symptoms associated with the clinical conditions that are appropriate for Curavi telemedicine consultations.
- Suggests and supports changes within the department. Assumes responsibility for assigned work and views problems as challenges. Demonstrates awareness of behavior on the efficient functioning of the department
- Takes action to improve knowledge, skills and performance based on feedback or on self-identified developmental needs. Prior to performing new or challenging skills, requests assistance and reviews relevant policies and procedures.
- Uses Office 365 applications such as Outlook, SharePoint and Planner. Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication/presentation skills. Travel: Position requires travel to various facilities, valid PA driver�s license and proof of auto liability required. Ability to travel to different facilities. Out of town and/or overnight travel possible. Ability to work flexible schedule, including off shifts and weekends.
Completion of a Practical Nursing Program approved by the State Board of Nursing. Minimum 2 years of clinical experience preferred Skilled Nursing Facility / LTC knowledge required, work experience preferred Geriatric / Care for the older adult knowledge base required Relevant teaching experience Excellent oral and written communication skills required Computer literacy required, knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 preferred Creative and flexible in nature, with the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing, dynamic environment Self-motivated and ability to work independently
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
Current licensure as a practical nurse in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania CPR certification preferred
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Licensed Practical Nurse
UPMC is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Females/Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesApply Now
Benefits of Working for Curavi
At Curavi Health, our care for patients translates to our own employees. We offer exceptional benefits such as a casual dress code, bonuses based on individual and company performance, paid time off, medical and dental benefits, and more!