Curavi Health is always looking for passionate, dedicated team members who can help us transform care in nursing homes through telemedicine.
If you don’t see a role that aligns with your experience, please submit the contact form to talk to a recruiter about potential opportunities.
Nurse Educator/Clinical Education Specialist (Eastern PA)
Start-up Speed with Big Company Benefits:
UPMC health insurance
The Nurse Educator / Clinical Education Specialist applies expert knowledge and skills to provide the educational support needed to achieve quality outcomes. The Nurse Educator / Clinical Education Specialist must demonstrate the knowledge and educational skills necessary to assess, plan and provide the educational programs that are required. The Clinical Education Specialist provides seamless support to Curavi’s customers through installation, training, and on-going use. The Nurse Educator / Clinical Education Specialist engages in continuous product development initiatives with a cross functional team to ensure that Curavi products meet the needs of our customers.
- Apply creative and innovative strategies in problem solving to achieve desired goals. Promote a positive team atmosphere, pro-actively identify areas of success and opportunities for improvement that can assist with team growth and development. Develop and maintain productive working relationships internally and externally by building teams and relationships through mentoring and modeling uplifting and positive communication.
- Demonstrate awareness of the impact of behavior on the efficient functioning of Curavi Health and its customers. Take a leading role in education and product development initiatives . Conduct initial Customer Clinical Assessment, develop corresponding report, and communicate findings to end Customer Develop training programs and provide training of Curavi Products to end users based upon end user and organizational needs. Develop and deliver population specific learning, and evaluate training outcomes. Conduct ongoing training needs assessments of Curavi end users. Responsible for consult volume and product utilization by end users.
- Demonstrate knowledge of signs and symptoms associated with the clinical conditions that are appropriate for Curavi telemedicine consultations. Demonstrate knowledge of Curavi telemedicine equipment, specialized clinical equipment, and accessories (Curavi Products) and is able to train end user on proper operation in order to facilitate successful clinical consultations. Develop and maintain Curavi tools and resources for training, and use tools when training end users Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot computer problems or notify the appropriate person when problems occur.
- Extend trust by acknowledging the contributions of others; listens first, creates transparency in communications, confronts reality, and clarifies expectations. Convey information and ideas clearly through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Make recommendations for training, education, and product improvements. Ensure nurses, physicians and CRNP/PAs are trained in the use of Curavi Products, utilizing available resources. Respond to training needs in a timely manner. Mentor and lead Curavi Nurse Trainers. Perform work in a timely and productive manner and meets defined deadlines. Participate in workgroups as appropriate. Take action to improve knowledge, skills and performance based on feedback or on self-identified developmental needs. Prior to performing new or challenging skills, requests assistance and reviews relevant policies and procedures and educational materials.
- Participate in performance assessment and improvement initiatives on the identification, design, testing, and evaluation of Curavi Products. Objectively observe and educate end users utilizing unit rounds and virtual interactions to identify ongoing educational needs regarding clinical issues related to telemedicine consults, product utilization, and software application upgrades. Prioritize issues and reports them accordingly. Track issues and work to improve processes, efficiency, and utilization of Curavi Products.
- Uses Office 365 applications such as Outlook, SharePoint and Planner. Assume responsibility for complex assignments and view problems as opportunities for change, growth and development. Maintain a clean, business professional appearance, demonstrate personal dignity, and a positive attitude.
LPN or BSN or Bachelors in related field preferred. 3 years of clinical nursing experience required. 2 years of experience related to telemedicine, remote monitoring or EHR required. Skilled Nursing Facility knowledge required, work experience preferred. Geriatric / Care for the older adult knowledge base required. Relevant teaching experience Excellent oral and written communication skills required Computer literacy required, knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 preferred Creative and flexible in nature, with the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing, dynamic environment Self-motivated and ability to work independently
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
Current Pennsylvania licensure as a Registered Professional Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse. CPR required based on AHA standards that include both a didactic and skills demonstration component within 30 days of hire
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse
UPMC is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Benefits of Working for Curavi
At Curavi Health, our care for patients translates to our own employees. We offer exceptional benefits such as a casual dress code, bonuses based on individual and company performance, paid time off, medical and dental benefits, and more!