Curavi Health is always looking for passionate, dedicated team members who can help us transform care in nursing homes through telemedicine.
If you don’t see a role that aligns with your experience, please submit the contact form to talk to a recruiter about potential opportunities.
Software Engineer, Intermediate
Start-up Speed with Big Company Benefits:
UPMC health insurance
The primary role of this position is to work with members of management, Senior and Lead engineers, and third party vendors to develop Curavi software products and services. This position includes developing and maintaining software, creating documentation, and collecting requirements from various members of the organization. Implementation tasks include a wide span of computer software including web service, desktop, web, and database development. The role will require a broad background in computer science, the application of many different programming languages, a complete set of programming/debugging skills, ability to adapt and change, and an aptitude for continuous learning and innovation
- Career Development, May mentor Associate Engineers, Identify knowledge gaps and work towards filling those gaps, Operate in a flexible working environment
- Process, Integrate with an Agile Scrum process to deliver high-quality products on time
- Actively participate in process meetings such as daily scrum, requirements gathering, and retrospectives, Explore ways to improve quality, the user experience, and the development process
- Teamwork, Participate in group and departmental meetings, Collaborate with members of the engineering and product/project staff to understand features, product goals, methods of development, and other items as necessary, Forge new relationships across project and departmental boundaries as necessary to achieve goals, Embrace collaborative methods of development (i.e.: pair programming)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field from an accredited university is required or has acquired core software development skills and knowledge via practical experience
- Working knowledge of modern web frontend frameworks (Angular.js or equivalent) or modern C++ application frameworks (QT or equivalent) or modern web server frameworks (Spring Boot or equivalent)
- Working knowledge of cloud services, deployment models and distributed systems (AWS, Azure or equivalent)
- Working knowledge with container-based technology such as Docker or Rocket.
- Excellent knowledge of Unix-like and Windows operating systems for development
- Working knowledge of software engineering best practices (unit testing, documentation, application of design patterns, software architecture, etc.) and when to apply them
- 3+ years working as a Software Engineer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work collaboratively as well as individually
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
UPMC is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Union Position: NoApply Now
Benefits of Working for Curavi
At Curavi Health, our care for patients translates to our own employees. We offer exceptional benefits such as a casual dress code, bonuses based on individual and company performance, paid time off, medical and dental benefits, and more!