Our easy-to-use, state-of-the-art hardware includes carts and diagnostic peripherals designed to virtually bring physicians to the bedside, regardless of the situation.
Our hardware solutions are paired with software that streamlines the care process. Our software can integrate with EHRs, enabling physicians and clinical staff to quickly review past medical histories and document in real time.
The CuraviCart is a state-of-the-art telemedicine cart ideal for facilities wanting to provide the most thorough diagnostic care via a telemedicine platform. The CuraviCart benefits a wide range of facilities including those that are considered specialty hubs.
The cart itself is optimized for easy maneuvering in carpeted hallways using on-demand steer-assist technology, and includes built in cart lights, powered cart height adjustment, and 270˚ wrap-around cart handle. It meets all ergonomic workplace requirements.
- Wi-fi or cellular connectivity
- Powered medical-grade cart
- Monitor height adjustment
- Optimized ergonomic design
- Easy touch membrane keypad
- Anti-microbial services
- Battery fuel gauge
- Pan-tilt-zoom camera
- High-definition exam camera
- 12-lead EKG
- Bluetooth stethoscope
CuraviTablet is a lightweight, slimmed down version of the CuraviCart which allows for greater flexibility and mobility. It is lightweight, agile, and perfect for providers who deliver care in diverse settings.
- Wi-fi or cellular (4 networks) connectivity
- Tablet cart with rotating tablet mount
- Microsoft Surface tablet
- Bluetooth Stethoscope
- Exam camera
- Front and rear-facing cameras
- Work surface
The CuraviGo telemedicine system features a built-in portable case that includes a tablet magnetically mounted to the lid with included video and audio capabilities. This option allows for telemedicine consults to take place in a patient’s home, assisted living facility or a variety of other living situations.
- Advanced video and audio capabilities to talk face-to-face with patients
- Bluetooth Peripherals including
- EHR Integration
- Mobile device and tablet app configurations
Curavi offers two experiences for customers, CuraviCare and CuraviFlex.
CuraviCare is Curavi’s proprietary HIPAA-compliant software that facilitates seamless integration with facility EMRs like PointClickCare. Our software is designed for easy and simple operation, building on the workflows that have been optimized to simplify the telehealth experience and eliminate technology fear.
- HIPAA-compliant and secure software platform
- Electronic clinical documentation suite
- Integration with EMRs
- Real time, customizable analytics suite providing data on utilization and outcomes
- Quality utilization reporting and self-serve reporting capabilities
- 24/7 hardware monitoring and proactive notification
- Battery life monitoring
- Online/offline monitoring
- Peripheral notifications (connection and other issues)
- Software notifications
- Remote updates of security patches
- 24/7 white glove, customer and technical support
- Remote installation of software on provider laptops or tablets
Available with our CuraviGo and CuraviTablet options, the CuraviFlex software provides communities the flexibility to manage their Curavi telemedicine solution in a variety of different locations and devices. This HIPAA-compliant mobile software allows for your community’s providers to administer telemedicine consults regardless of location or device.
- Integrates with PointClickCare and NetSmart EMR software
- Providers can use their own devices
- Compatible with BYOP or Curavi Provider solutions
- Integrates with select Bluetooth peripherals
Get in touch with the Curavi team and learn how to improve the quality of care for your patients.